• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roboblue
    Forum Member
    • Dec 2003

popup menu help

Haven't been around a while. Did a search and didn't find anything close.
    Here is what I am trying to do.
    I am using the popup menu for url links button in my project. I am trying to make it user editable. On the editing page, I have set up a listbox, and the editing input boxes (2) to add links. Also a save for the additions, a delete for the unwanted, a test button, and an input box clear. I have this working.
    Now, what I need is to figure out how to get the text/data fields out of the listbox so when closing the page, the listbox contents is in a sqlite db. Then when the page with the popup menu is accessed, have the popup menus load in the values from the db.
    I thought that pulling it into a txt (for app retention) then writing to a table, then populating the popup menu.
    After about a 4-5 month layoff, I'm pretty rusty and am really struggling with this.
    Any ideas how to get this accomplished? I am especially needing help on the popup menu population from a db or table variable. I think I can figure out the listbox to db or table part.
    Two questions about the listbox
    1. Is there a way to limit the amount of entries (I want no more than 6).
    2. When pulling the info (text/data fields) out of the list box, is there a way to get it all at once instead of having to read each line number at a time (2 times actually as the text and data fields come out seperately).
    thanx guys
Working...
X