Always on top ? And how to move windows ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jmoisan
    Forum Member
    • Jun 2002

Always on top ? And how to move windows ?

Hi everyone !

Two questions here : is it possible to tell my application to stay "always on top" ? Normally, I can do it with a 3rd-party software, but my application has no title bar, and I can't access the system menu.

And is there a way to move application windows normally (with the cursor), without using the built-in Window Move action with X and Y coordinates ? Remember that my application has no title bar.

Thanks a lot, and AMS 4 kicks some serious ass ! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
  • AGRO
    Forum Member
    • Oct 2000

Re: Always on top ? And how to move windows ?

Hello,

One: always on top, i did a quick search on downloads.com and came up with this.....AlwaysOnTopMaker

Second: move windows without x and y with no title bar, um....found this also, dont know if this is what you are looking for......snappywindows

Comment

• Lorne
      Indigo Rose Staff Member
      • Feb 2001

Not sure if this is what you mean by moving the app with the cursor (do you mean the mouse pointer, or the cursor keys?), but: you can drag the window by clicking on the background (some spot where there isn't any object) when there is no title bar.
      --[[ Indigo Rose Software Developer ]]

Comment

• jmoisan
        Forum Member
        • Jun 2002

Thanks guys, my problems are now solved ! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X