• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ebrusher
    Forum Member
    • Jul 2005

Listbox disappearing question

I am using two listbox's on one page. When the page loads, the first listbox is set "on show" to display all the folders, by name, in a cetain directory. When double clicked, the second listbox displays all the files located in the selected directory from the first.

I have five pages using this format..each page named differently, each list box named differently. All are linked to the start page which will jump to one of the five pages when a button is selected.

All is well so far, when I load the presentation, everything displays as described. When I select the first button, the page will show with both listboxs, working perfectly to select the folder, display the files and then launch the files from the second listbox.

However, if I go back to the main page and then re-select the previous page (go from index to listbox page #1 back to index and then reselect the button for listbox page #1) the box that is supposed to automatically load remains invisible. I have attempted use page.reload and listbox.visible, but when returning a second time...the first listbox remains invisible.

Any guidance on what setting I need to use to make sure that the first listbox will display when re-selecting a page?

Thanks,

ebrusher
  • ebrusher
    Forum Member
    • Jul 2005

Here is a dumbed down copy of my program.....someone please run it and see if you can figure out what I am doing wrong. I am very new to all this.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Dermot
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • Apr 2004

You have the following line of code in Main button's Click event that returns you to the Main page.

ListBox.SetVisible("Presentation Folder", false);

So you are hiding the list box each time you return to the Main page. You just need to remove that line and it should work fine.

You did have this line in each pages on show event but you were referencing the wrong listbox.

ListBox.SetVisible("Presentation File", true);

Dermot
      Dermot

I am so out of here :yes

Comment

• ebrusher
        Forum Member
        • Jul 2005

DUH!!! I can't beleive I missed that. Thank You...it does work now. I think I've got it now.

I appreciate your time.

Comment

Working...
        X