• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • liquidguru
    Forum Member
    • Jun 2005

newbie language question

hi...

i created an autorun run project and everything works fine, video, photos, text, flash....however, when someone tries to run it in sweden, they do not get any of the text showing up in the paragraph boxes...everything is blank...is this because i created the project with the standard US character set on my computer and the computers in sweden use the swedish set? if so is it possible to embed the text in the project?

any help or pointers would be appreciated,

thank you
  • Intrigued
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Dec 2003

Also, you can Submit a Ticket here:

Intrigued

Comment

• yosik
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • Jun 2002

Text used by AMS should be embedded in the project. They install at runtime and are erased when project closes.
      What version of AMS do you run? There was a problem which was corrected with the updated version. The latest version is 5.0.3.0.

Yossi

Comment

• liquidguru
        Forum Member
        • Jun 2005

i'm using 5.0.2.0....

the resason i thought that this might be the problem was purely that i couldn't think of anything else it might be....the disks worked here....could a cd get mesed up going through aiport security scanners? i can't actually physically check the disks myself as i'm not in sweden..

thanks for the replies

Comment

• yosik
          Indigo Rose Customer
          • Jun 2002

I would STRONGLY suggest you update to 5.0.3.0. I think it could save your project.
          Yossi

Comment

Working...
          X