• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patrick6
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Mar 2004

Input box resizing problem?

Can someone try this and see if this happens for them.
    Create a new project.
    Insert an input object.
    Change the border mode of the object to flat.
    Resize the input object height either by drag and drop or using the up / down arrows under attributes.

See the attached pics for what it does on my pc....

Thanks,
    Patrick
    Attached Files
    I don't mind showing up for work. It's them expecting me to stay for 8 hours that's causing the problem...
  • Corey
    Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
    • Aug 2002

Hi. No on my end that doesn't happen. When you right click on your input object and then change the "keep aspect" setting does it still do it?

Comment

• patrick6
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • Mar 2004

Keep aspect...

Hi Corey, it still does it if I right click and keep aspect.
      I restarted the pc but no luck. I'm going to re-install AMS and see if it still does it.

Thanks,
      Patrick
      I don't mind showing up for work. It's them expecting me to stay for 8 hours that's causing the problem...

Comment

• patrick6
        Indigo Rose Customer
        • Mar 2004

no luck...

No luck. It still does this.... I am running Windows XP Professional with all updates.

Comment

• Corey
          Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
          • Aug 2002

Hmmm, I'm not sure what would cause that. :o Best solution for now is to hang on until Monday, when hopefully one of the developers will spot this thread and reply. If you don't get a reply on Monday, then try opening a support ticket on Tuesday at support.indigorose.com. Hopefully we can get it sorted out one way or the other...

Comment

Working...
          X