• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ashandy
    Forum Member
    • Aug 2002

EZ-EMPEE3 - Sample Project

I have been working on a revamp of Adam Kapilik's mp3 player sample project, and am stuck with a couple of items. I have attached the zipped project files. I am trying to find a way to make the forward and rewind buttons functional. I can use the MP3 seek function to get to the start or the end or to a specified position, but I wanted to have the track advanced/rewound in say 20 second increments, and at the same time update the elapsed time display with the new position. Any help would be appreciated from the plethora of talent in here.

Regards
    Andy

10942-ezmp3v2.zip
  • Corey
    Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
    • Aug 2002

Re: EZ-EMPEE3 - Sample Project

Hi Andy, I see your profile is new. First of all, welcome to our forum, we're happy you joined us.

Nowadays we often request that new users submit their valid registration info upon the time of their first visit here simply so that we can be able to provide you all with the best possible support services.

Please PM or email your valid user registration and once I have confirmed the details we can get down to the business of making your life easier, and providing the answers you need. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Once your status has been confirmed you will receive unlimited support and will never have to provide your reg info again. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Corey Milner
    Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

Working...
    X