• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • StandardMan
    Forum Member
    • Aug 2002

Web Browser Object "Situation"

Hello, I am currently working on a project where I have decided to convert a .pdf file into .html and then load such into a Web Browser Object. However, I can not get the file (in the Distribution folder) to show up on the Web Browser Object. I have tried .htm and .html formats. I tried changing from %SrcDir% to %SrcDrv%, to no avail.

Their also seems to be only one file associated with the .html (or .htm for that matter) page/file.

So this I have weighed as well as to possible points of the set back.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance.
  • Corey
    Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
    • Aug 2002

Re: Web Browser Object "Situation"

Hi. Please post your project file and we'll be happy to help you fix it.

Corey Milner
    Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

• StandardMan
      Forum Member
      • Aug 2002

Re: Web Browser Object "Situation"

After taking a break from the project, I later opened such back up and then it dawned on me. Why not try another website that was saved to my distribution folder (not a converted pdf file to html). This new page (directly saved from the website, but not the page I need) worked perfectly in the Web Browser Object.

I used FrontPage 2002 to convert the (I just used "Save As...") .pdf file to (what I thought) .hmtl.

Somewhere in the conversion...not all of the files (objects on the web page) were transfered. Must be something to do with FrontPage 2002.

Thanks for the offering of help, Corey.

Comment

Working...
      X