How to read data and text to a list box object?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nrgyzer
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Feb 2005

How to read data and text to a list box object?

First, sorry for bad english, but I hope you know after you read this, what is my problem.

I want build a downloadmanagr. My problem is, that I can't open saved queues. I want that anyone can click open queue, then show a file browse dialog, which the user can choose the queue to open. Then the queue read and data (file url) and text (name of the file) add to a list box object. How can I do this?

And the second is, the selected file should be download, but more then one file, should be download. (If a file finished download, then start the next to download). Very nice if you can help me. Thx
  • Sie Tjin Kian
    Forum Member
    • Dec 2004

my english is bad too

Hi nrgyzer,
    not sure that I understand your question. If I understand right, you will read the text from a specific file and push the string to Listbox. That is no problem, try these actions Textfile.ReadToString and Textfile.ReadToTable, maybe you can also use the INIFile actions. You can push now the resultvariables to the listbox with these actions Listbox.AddItem and Listbox.SetItem. It would be helpfull, if you have an example file and the explain which info should be pushed to the Lisbtox. If you are a native german (like me) you could send me a PN for easy communication.

Greez Tjin

Comment

Working...
    X