Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mdk_4_ever

Thumblist zoom problem with very high res

I need to get the user of the cd to see the first a thumbnail of pictures and after choosing one and double click I move hime to full preview

so I made a page for thumbnail and a second one for full view and I put thumblist in both pages

the full view page has two buutons one for minimize and the other for maximize

the problem:
    I have some picture for electronic circutes that has a resolution of 3000x4700
    and when zooming to 75% or 100% it takes a bout 3min or more to load the picture
    please tell me how to improve that and here is my code I used (for maximize button):

Application.SetRedraw(false);

curMag = curMag + 25;
    Label.SetText("lblcurMag", curMag.." %");

if curMag == 100 then
    Button.SetEnabled(this, false);
    end

Button.SetEnabled("btnVDecrease", true);

ThumbList.SetThumbHeight("ThumbListFull", info.image_height*curMag/100);
    ThumbList.SetThumbWidth("ThumbListFull", info.image_height*curMag/100);

--Allow the application to redraw itself
    Application.SetRedraw(true);

---------------------------------------------------------
    any idea ???
  • yosik
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Jun 2002

Weeellll, It seems, that the problem is with your very high resolution image. It has nothing to do with the thumbnail plugin. (Just to make sure I am right, just put your picture on a page and load it, I think you will experience the same delay).

So, if I am right, there is a need of loading a picture you can zoom in and out on.
    One idea that pops in my mind is to use flash paper or PDF, but I prefer Flash paper as you can integrate it into AMS as a Flash object.. You could have the various images or your circuits on pages and could browse them and zoom in (800%) on the page.

Hope that helps..
    Yossi

Comment

• mdk_4_ever

I just need to zoom to 100% and what is Flash paper and how I can use it?
      I just now zoom the pictures to 100% in Acdsee and it takes seconds why Thumblist is not the same ?
      Last edited by Guest; 05-12-2005, 04:33 AM.

Comment

• mdk_4_ever

ok if there is no solution I wish to to solve that in the new versions also I hope there will be more built-in transition like the one exists in powerpoint

Comment

• Intrigued
          Indigo Rose Customer
          • Dec 2003

*scratches head, I thought I uploaded this project. Let me try again, sorry*

Note: This project does not have any .jpg Images (you need to supply such into the Images folder of this project), such was left out to keep the file size down so as to be able to upload here.

Also, two plugins are used: Thumblist and the luaCOM. (www.indigorose.com and www.icynorth.com for more information).

This project actually opens the image that is double-clicked on in a new Internet Explorer windows (Object), with minimal "chrome" (no address bar, toolbar). This way the mainboards can be viewed at 100%.

Just another approach for you to ponder and maybe use.

:yes
          Attached Files
          Intrigued

Comment

• jon.arne.ask
            Forum Member
            • Nov 2006

Zoom in stream

Hi I have a camera stream from my web cam. Its at mjpeg stream, and I have inserted it to a AMS page. Is it posible to make a simple html or java aplet to zoom int the picture? And is it posible to use the same window without enlarge the size of the window when you are zooming?

I use the following string in a web object to get the camera stream:
            "http://172.30.88.14/livevid.html?ds=8"
            ds=8 means that we scale the stream down to 1/8 of the original size

Comment

• stefano
              Forum Member
              • Oct 2006

thumnail

it is possible to save the images of preview created by the project
              don't create every time her (Loading previews of images)

Comment

Working...
              X