• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CraigS
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Apr 2005

Seeking inspiration

Anyone know where to find examples of AMS projects, screen shots and so forth? I'm looking for ideas and inspiration for a multimedia textbook texbook.
    Craig
  • Corey
    Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
    • Aug 2002

Sometimes it's cool to draw stuff from external sources like DVDs, posters, books, video games, magazines, etc. and then reconstruct that in AMS. Some video games have incredible menu and GUI systems.

Another good source of inspiration is the image search at Google, sometimes I just go there and type in "Screenshot" or whatever and thumb through the results to see what other designers are up to. Take the best ideas and incorporate them into your own sceme, etc. Anyhow it's a couple ideas.

Comment

• yosik
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • Jun 2002

You can add the many DVD menus templpates offered by a lot of companies (at leat the screenshots).
      Good luck

Yossi

Comment

• Intrigued
        Indigo Rose Customer
        • Dec 2003

I would take into account for whom the project is to be used/seen by.

For example:

Kids? Adults? Business? Non-profit organization? Etc. Etc.

That helps to start to whittle down where I want to go with a project, if I have the reins.

To give it a different edge I would probable introduce real-life video into the project! Such as me taking my Panasonic SV-AV100 (free plug I suppose ;-) ) and shoot some video that would eventually get edited and then maybe even some either music (I.R. has music you can purchase and it is good quality!) or little sound effects. As in, maybe cutting in with real-life video to drive home a point.

First thing(s) that come to mind...
        Intrigued

Comment

• CraigS
          Indigo Rose Customer
          • Apr 2005

Thanks!

Good stuff!
          Thanks!
          craig

Comment

Working...