• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • handsomer100
    Forum Member
    • Dec 2003

help to my enlarge project

i want to use skin and can use mouse to drag large the app,but i find some error
    Attached Files
  • Intrigued
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Dec 2003

That's pretty neat though. The images did not show (or did you remove them on purpose?).

Once you get this one down you then can try such on the Objects too! Talk about a major task, but, that would be cool! A sizeable form and objects!

:yes
    Intrigued

Comment

• handsomer100
      Forum Member
      • Dec 2003

i have tried but i find if i enlarge it,the app will enlarge four direction,not like Authorware only enlarge to left and down~~~~~~~~so the origin will be lose and in OnTimer i try to set the image to (0,0),but it doesn't work~~~~

i have upload the project,who can have a look and help me to find the reason!

Comment

• Intrigued
        Indigo Rose Customer
        • Dec 2003

I can see how this could play out well in Flash.

The Flash Object could be sending and receiving fscommands back and forth to the overlay image. If you are adding in boarder images (or corner images)... then it would take a bit more.

Would have to check for Horizontal and Verticle "drag"'s. Then an fscommand from the Flash .swf (inside the Flash Object) would fire back to AMS, "hey AMS, here is some information for .Width and just keep .Height the same would ya, this fella (or gal) is just moving us all horizonally this go around!"

Intrigued

Comment

• Intrigued
          Indigo Rose Customer
          • Dec 2003

I almost forgot about Worm's mouse.dll.

So, I fired up (who made that app. originally? Hmmm.) the DragDrop project that was offered to so off (Worm, you must have made that app.?) the ability to move objects around, dynamically, inside the Projects's window.

I just removed all but one object, changed its color to match the background (see how I got the button to go white colored! ;-) ) and then I put in this little (and it needs work) code chunk to get you started:

Warning Will Robinson, this code only allows for the Window to be sized down and not back up again (or I believe, I'm getting tired here again, at all after the first go around). But, you should be able to fix such fairly quick I believe.

This code can be found in the On Timer event.
          Code:
          -- Below code added in by Intrigued ---------------

butPos = Button.GetPos("Button2")
          	butX = butPos.X
          	butY = butPos.Y

handle = Application.GetWndHandle();
          	winPos = Window.GetSize(handle)
          		winW = winPos.Width
          		winH = winPos.Height

Window.SetSize(handle, butX + 10, butY + 10)
          Button.SetPos("Button2", butX, butY)		

-- End code insertion by Intrigued ----------------
          Attached Files
          Intrigued

Comment

• handsomer100
            Forum Member
            • Dec 2003

thank u

i will see it~

Comment

• Intrigued
              Indigo Rose Customer
              • Dec 2003

Oh! Make sure you only try to "grab" to stretch from the bottom-right corner!

;-)
              Intrigued

Comment

• handsomer100
                Forum Member
                • Dec 2003

your project is the same gub as me,if u drag to right or down,u will see the black area,and the dragenable area is error position

Comment

• Intrigued
                  Indigo Rose Customer
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by handsomer100
                  your project is the same gub as me,if u drag to right or down,u will see the black area,and the dragenable area is error position
                  Right, still needs work as I stated. Now, the black area (I saw that too) is something I am not sure that will be able to be overcome with the current way that AMS operates;however, I am not sure and have not ever worked on a project in AMS of this type. Thus, it may be possible.

I did find that the project I uploaded here (remember, I only took someone else's example project and added in less than 10 lines of code to get you going) able to handle the resizing much better than what you put forth, at least for down-sizing the window.

Keep us posted how this goes. It looks interesting. AMS version 6, hmmm... wonder if that will have resizable windows. (hint, hint) ;-)
                  Intrigued

Comment

• handsomer100
                    Forum Member
                    • Dec 2003

thx everybody!hehe

i hope Brett or Corey will give me a answer,if it is impossible ,i will look for AMS 6~~~~~~~hehe

Comment

• Intrigued
                      Indigo Rose Customer
                      • Dec 2003

Side note: I got the window to size down and up now. I had some time between activities this afternoon.

Next, create (not the "checked" Kiosk mode either) a project window the size of the resolution for the system running the window, then resize it to be say half that size. Thus we can "stretch" the window beyond what appears to be the initial window maximum size.

Finally, we need to do a "Hit Test" of sorts for the window dimensions at the time of each On Timer check of the Button2 object.

Hmmm... Getting there.

;-)
                      Intrigued

Comment

Working...
                      X