• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 1stOnRamp
    Forum Member
    • Feb 2004

Rotating Images

I have created an mp3/Shoutcast player and i have 1 banner ad on it.

A cousomer now wants me to be able to rotate that banner ad with several banner ads and each banner will stay on the screen for 30 seconds before changing to the next banner.

It needs to rotate x number of banners, and each banner will have a link associated with it that can be clicked on to open a web page in an external browser.

This must be a compressed self contained executable.

Thanks for your help.
  • Intrigued
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Dec 2003

I do this sort of clickable link in Flash myself. So, I'll let someone else share their alternative idea here...
    Intrigued

Comment

• TJ_Tigger
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • Sep 2002

I have not tried it, but I would think you could use a web page if you wanted animated gifs to be present and make the images clickable in the html. You would then need some item in the On Timer event to cycle pages every 30 seconds. Shouldn't be too hard I wouldn't think.

Or you could use an Image object and accomplish something similar, you wouldn't have the animation if that were a concern.

Flash sounds like it would be a good route.

Tigg
      TJ-Tigger
      "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
      "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
      Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

Working...
      X