• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CelticDragon
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Jun 2003

How come people can see all my files?

Hi guys, I know this is a fair while into V5 but I've just created my first none exe application. With version 4 all the files were renamed and people couldn't get in and take your raw files so easily. Why has this changed? Is it more stable or just easier to keep track of everything?

I'm doing a training CD and don't want people to get at all the files until they have clicked through the course, is the best way to do this with really big EXE? There are a LOT of videos (which I've translated into flash with swishvideo) so it's going to be REALLY big.... If I have to do it this way is there a way to have the application auto run when the CD is popped into the cd drive?

Thanks for reading!
    Stephen
    If you can read this, i have yet to write a witty and imaginative signature.... sorry...
  • Adam
    Indigo Rose Staff Member
    • May 2000

Stephen,

There is an option when you publish to a Hard Drive Folder that says "Rename Resource Files" that will mimic how AutoPlay Media Studio 4.0 published the files. Make sure that you have 5.0.2.0 since this was added after the initial release.

Adam Kapilik

Comment

• CelticDragon
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • Jun 2003

Hurrah!

Cheers Adam!

I had a feeling I was missing something (as usual! )....

Seriously, how anyone got any kind of software or applications done before Indigo Rose came along I'll never know!

Cheers!
      Stephen
      If you can read this, i have yet to write a witty and imaginative signature.... sorry...

Comment

Working...
      X