• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rayamin
    Forum Member
    • Apr 2005

Web Object Navigational Problem

Hello All.

Is there a way to reset a web object so that during run time it always starts from page 1?

For example, if I have a web object which has 5 pages, and view to page 3 and then return to the Autoplay project and re-view the same web object, it will start from the last viewed screen or page 3. How can I get this to reload the web object everytime it is viewed? Thanks for the help.
  • TJ_Tigger
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Sep 2002

I thought that with the Web object that when you close the application and restart the web object should go to the page configured in the web object. i.e., it should always start at page 1 when you close and restart the application.

You can always force it to start on a particular page every time the page is loaded by using the Web.Load action on the On Show event for a page.

Tigg
    TJ-Tigger
    "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
    "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
    Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

• rayamin
      Forum Member
      • Apr 2005

Thanks Tigg,

I will try it out.

Ray Amin

Comment

Working...
      X