academic or educational edition available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ttalent
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Apr 2005

academic or educational edition available?

I teach a college class and have been using Authorware as the software for the student's projects to be made on. I am contemplating changing to Autoplay Media Studio but want to find out if there is an academic edition available for the program, otherwise the cost is going to be too great for the students. Anyone know?
  • Intrigued
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Dec 2003

You may get an I.R. (IndigoRose) response here also;however, here is this company's contact information:

I have not seen an academic version to date though. Just the Standard and Professional version (Professional version is packaged with the Deluxe offering)
    Intrigued

Comment

• Corey
      Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
      • Aug 2002

Hi. No sorry, we don't have an academic edition. Current AutoPlay Media Studio pricing is on par with standard tools and is generally within the reach of most educational institutions. Especially given the value it provides. If you are looking for a discount on a multi-user license installation it's possible to negotiate depending on how many licenses you are looking at. Feel free to contact our sales dept. using the form on our contact page and someone will respond to your concerns A.S.A.P. Thanks for your interest in AutoPlay Media Studio, I hope to see you around the forum. :yes

Comment

Working...
      X