• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shariya
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Jan 2005

untitle Thread

Hello,my friend and forum Moderators (corey)

I can't sleep last night,
    because yesterday I has a license activation probleme.
    IR said ,they detect a 10 difference PC used the same serial (my serial) and now ... Please contact them immediately.
    I wonder and asking my self, what happen ? I has only a single PC ,No notebook ,no more PC and used it in my home.
    (I have a bad felling and angry about this ,If you were me you must understand)

on 23:00 I see Desmond email, point out about this problemes, I contact IR in cannada immediately (it is midnight in my country).
    for asking them ,what happen and for help ,the conclusion of this probleme is they ban my old serial number and change a new one
    immediately too.

now a problems has a solutions ,and now i am happy and appreciate.

I want to say thank you to IR team for a rapid help and take care especially to Desmond, and I want to say sorry about my temper to Desmond too.

but I still worry if it happen again.and I want to know,there a friend in this forum found a problemes like me before ?.

in january in spend my 5,000$us (1 year bonus ) to buy many program I Like (while I can esily find a ***** version of it, but I want support the developper and have an legal right of it)
    ,AMS5 Delux suit is one of many program I buy in that time.

but other programe I buy and need an activation process do not occure the problems like this.(window Xp,office 2003, macromedia studio mx 2004 with flash pro,all of reallusion product,all of swish family and ect..)

I start this Threads because I want to thank IR for an excellence service and listen to a comment about an activations process from my friend in this forum and want to know There a friend in this forum found a problemes like me before. and a best way to do.

I not 100% sure about IR activation process,but if the activation process is 100% sure that 10 diffence PC use the same
    serial in one time ,it is truly someone stealling my serial and activate it.

and I will be Please If IR send a reccord to me about time and day that my serial is activate (I want to compare with my record in my email request)
    it will be nice if you can tell me what country is it.if not thailand ,I am sure that someone stealling my serial because
    I never go outside thailand.

now I delete all of backup programe from my harddrive ,delete all my email that contains my serial number and change a password in
    every forrum that I were a member and change password to make an activation process for other program.

just want to say thank you and something that I worry

Thank you

Mr.Chanin phasuriwong
    Thailand
  • Ted Sullivan
    Indigo Rose Staff Member
    • Oct 2003

Thanks for your comments. Our activation system was designed to be very lenient to legitimate customers, while shutting down stolen copies very quickly. Each activation can be tracked back to a specific IP address, hardware ID and actual ethernet card. This is 100% accurate.

It is important to keep your product serial number safe and secure. It should never be shared with anyone else.

I'm glad that you got things working again. Our customers are important to us!
    New Release: Setup Factory 9.6 adds Windows 11 compatibility and support for hardware token OV/EV Code Signing certificates.

Comment

• shariya
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • Jan 2005

thank you

thank you,Ted.
      thank for you comment,it help me alot.
      i shall trying to beware something like this never be happen again.
      am so happy ,That you said a legitimate user is very importance to you.
      and I will support you 4ever if I can

for desmond , thank you ,am appreciate your help.
      for ted , thank you ,am appreciate your comment.

Comment

Working...
      X