• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sside
    • Dec 2003

Move it v.1.0.2

Hi there

I have been working in my free time on a application which purpose is to move files up and down in a WAN or LAN at a given time. That's why i decide to name it Move it. See attachment (.png) for more details. I'm doing (also in my free time) some last tests. Interesting is the fact that Move it v.1.0.2 will upload, download, and move files on LAN at the very same time if so decided by the user. The user will set the date and the time when to move the files, also the location and Move it will do the rest. When transfer is complete will create a log file. The log file is saved in a SQLite database so when user want to get back and see for any record, it is enough to click at the calendar to view all the log for that particular day.
    Yesterday i did a test upload=50 MB, download=50MB, LAN=1GB in same time without streesing the application itself. The user can move files from a network location to a server (online) and otherwise. I have done some tests from server to server with good results (that option is not implemented).

The application is not overloaded with options but who knows what i may add in the future. I thought to share it with the ams community. But i'm not convinced seeing that the application itself is very specific (ftp, lan, upload, download)...
    Last edited by sside; 02-22-2007, 04:55 PM.
  • Intrigued
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Dec 2003

That's pretty sharp sside.

I am curious... did you create those icons (buttons)? I like them!

:yes
    Intrigued

Comment

• Intrigued
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • Dec 2003

I really was hoping to be able to share some Flash projects via my AMS 5 projects website this spring;however, I am just to busy. Hopefully Corey and others here that enjoy AMS will be ready to share their offerings sooner than later. I'm personally looking forward to Corey's Website of examples to come!

:yes
      Intrigued

Comment

Working...
      X