• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • richsmith
    Forum Member
    • Apr 2005

New user need help!

Hi, I am a new user to Autoplay 5 and would really love some tips to my problems so I can finish off my project.

I have a main page setup. The page has some background music playing and I want the menu to go full screen upon putting the cd into the drive.

- First question, I know I can set the screen size to small, large, huge, custom etc, but is there a way I can set it to full screen (i.e. to match the current computers current resolution)?

On this page I have the 4 pictures with each picture linking on click to a video file (actually a DVD .vob file).

- Second question, when a user clicks on one of the pictures I would like the background music of the main page to pause or stop, how do I do this?

- Third question, once they click on one of the pictures, i.e. one of the video links, I would like the main page to minimize and the starting video player to maximize, how do I do this?

- Lastly once the video completes I would like the video player to shutdown and the main window maximize back to full screen, is this possible? If not then upon user manual shutdown of video player I would like the main page window to maximize back to full screen, is this possible and how?

I know there a few questions here but I'd really like a helping hand if possible.

Thanks.
  • Ted Sullivan
    Indigo Rose Staff Member
    • Oct 2003

Hi Rich,

1. Project > Window Settings. Choose Kiosk.

2. Add an Audio.Stop action to the button's On Click event.

3. You can minimize your window using Application.Minimize.

4. I can't think of an obvious way to do that, but it could be done with a DLL or something that monitors the other process etc.
    New Release: Setup Factory 9.6 adds Windows 11 compatibility and support for hardware token OV/EV Code Signing certificates.

Comment

Working...
    X