• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DomPredacom
    Forum Member
    • Mar 2004

Test App

Hi all,

Wonderin if anyone could do me a favour. I've built a Volume control for a video object and I'm getting a random glitch. I've tested it on 3 machines, 2 running XP Home (works fine on both) and 1 running XP Pro, which is giving me problems.

Could anyone running XP Pro or any other OS's just quickly test this Apz to check for the problems described below?

Thanks muchly,

Dom

First thing you'll need to do is put 'Magnolia' into your Videos folder (I didn't see the point in including it in the upload)

Preview the project and the video should autoplay with the volume set to 50. Click on the Play button (which will toggle to pause) Then click it again to play the video again.

On my XP Pro machine, the volume seems to default to a really loud setting when I play the video again. Does anyone else get this problem??

Hopefully its either some bizarre system-specific error or a screw up in my dodgy coding!

Any Help is mucho appreciated!
    Attached Files
  • Intrigued
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Dec 2003

DomPredacom, I am on a Windows XP machine with SP2 and it seems to work as intended. The volume after pausing the video and then playing it again is seemingly right where it left off (50% ?).

:yes
    Intrigued

Comment

• Sie Tjin Kian
      Forum Member
      • Dec 2004

no probs

Hi DomPredacom,
      works fine and looks good. No problems or errors. Tested on the following machines:
      - winxp sp1a (workgroup)
      - winxp sp2 (inside domain)

greez, Tjin

Comment

• John-oh
        Indigo Rose Customer
        • Jun 2000

I'm running XP SP2 and all seems to work as intended. I can't reproduce the symptoms you describe.

J

Comment

• DomPredacom
          Forum Member
          • Mar 2004

Thanks a lot all for testing this out for me. I'm pretty happy that no-one else suffers the same problems - I was at loose end. I'm pretty sure its some weird issue / conflict with some s/w on my machine.

Thanks again everyone ... once again its the IR forums to the rescue!

Comment

Working...
          X