• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jason Pate
    Forum Member
    • Jan 2002

Label Move during Runtime

Ok this is a fun one, and I hope this is reproduce able for others.

I have 7 Flash objects acting as buttons on my AM5 menu, on_FSCOMMAND I am changing the label text “Label.SetText("status", "RIE 2.03")” so all 7 buttons change the text of this label, also this label at a 90 degree orientation. The text actually scrolls off the screen if you do enough mouse over’s, with each mouse over, it moves down just a little. I have attached a sample project file in a zip so can see if it does the same thing for them. I assume this is a bug, its kind a funny, Guess I wont be changing the text on any labels that are at 90 degrees.

It would not let me upload the whole project it less than 1 meg, but what ever I have included the mail project file, and the flash buttons, I think that should be enough to reproduce, if not let me know I can email project file.
    Attached Files
  • Corey
    Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
    • Aug 2002

OK here I isolated the problem, got it all in one file, and set it up so it's easy to see so that the dev guys can have a look. Main problem seems to be reproducable on my end, and that is that "when the flash object is clicked, it causes the label object to move down one pixel as long as the set label action is attached. If the action is removed it no longer does this." Example project with this problem isolated is attached, thanks Jason. :yes
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X