• Show
Clear All
  • shariya
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Jan 2005

Screen video problems...

Hello,My friend
    This Thread is only a little Questions.
    May be some one can find a best solution or a good comment to me.

1.I have a powerpoint Presentation

2.in This presentation it has a mathematics symbol

3. then,I used Camtasia Studio capture it
    (so I have a powerpoins presentation in .avi format now)

4.when I play this .avi by camtasia player,
    it look very good,everything O.k and a mathematics symbol not blurry,it vivid
    (i like it)

5.but when I I play this .avi by window media player,(I used version 9 on winxp service pack 2 ,and other computer too)
    a video look a little blurry ,a mathematics symbol is blurry, not vivid the same.

6.when I used this .avi video in AMS (by used video object) it look the same like 5.(a little blurry)

oh...my friend ,
    I know that camtasia has a "pack and show" function ,it is a stand alone video clip and has a menu to control it (if I wish).

but i don't like it ,I like to used this .avi in AMS page for the consistency fell and look of my project.

The questions is ,There is a way to Play .avi video (from camtasia) in Ams ,with high quality as play in camtasia Player.

Thank you ,for any comment

........................................P.S....... .........................

(oh...my computer install camtasia studio , so my computer has a camtasia codec )

(oh...when I used macromedia Director mx 2004,Play the same .avi file,it look well like it play in camtasia player, but I don't want to used director because it hard to learn and hard to used , to me...AMS is the best) :yes

.................................................. .............................
Working...
X