• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • randy vild
    Forum Member
    • Apr 2005

Capturing images on web

Hello friends,

I learned how to capture a URL page but when I capture this page it will not show the images in AutoPlay. I tried copying the images into my project folder but it still does not recognize them. Is there a way to do this?

Thank you,
    Randy
  • Corey
    Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
    • Aug 2002

Hi Randy. Please discontinue posting personal links in your posts. Thank you. If you wish to ask questions, that is great, you are definitely welcome here. But we have a blanket policy against the posting of unrelated links which is designed to maintain a comfortable environment for all users. I'm sure you can understand why, given the challenges of maintaining a busy web forum with a diverse range of users, we apply this policy. Thank you for your co-operation.

Comment

• yosik
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • Jun 2002

How do you capture your web page?
      Check Snagit, with it you can capture a page with images embbeded.
      Yossi

Comment

• TJ_Tigger
        Indigo Rose Customer
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by yosik
        How do you capture your web page?
        Check Snagit, with it you can capture a page with images embbeded.
        Yossi
        Another option to saving a web page if you are using IE, is to use the Save As... option to save the file as a Web Archive. This gives it a .mht extension and is in essence a zip file that contains all the source and images. You should be able to open the file in an AMS project too.

Does anyone remember TeleportPro. I used that in the past to capture and recreate a webpage on a local hard disk.

Tigg
        TJ-Tigger
        "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
        "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
        Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

• Worm
          Indigo Rose Customer
          • Jul 2002

it's a guess...

Check the paths in the HTM file. Chances are you'll need to put the images in a subfolder.

Comment

• randy vild
            Forum Member
            • Apr 2005

I use Macromedia Contribute 3.0 for web builder. Then From my server I take the url file and post it in my doc folder in my project bin.

-Randy

Comment

• Ted Sullivan
              Indigo Rose Staff Member
              • Oct 2003

You'll definitely need to include the images in your project, and probably adjust the paths a bit. The .html file is only half the story.
              New Release: Setup Factory 9.6 adds Windows 11 compatibility and support for hardware token OV/EV Code Signing certificates.

Comment

Working...
              X