• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rocro05
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Mar 2005

Profesional or deluxe version

Hello,

My test trial is ending soon so i have to decide wich package i wanna buy, can anybody tell me if the 13.500 buttons,backgrounds etc from the deluxe version is the money worth?

roy
  • Intrigued
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Dec 2003

I personally believe (for my project needs) the Plugin pack with the Deluxe version is the big-plus. The first of the plugins I find indispensible is the SQLite plugin (database). It affords you the chance to have a single (read: standalone) database file that AMS 5 can easily view, edit, etc. etc.!

:yes
    Intrigued

Comment

• Corey
      Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
      • Aug 2002

Hi. Don't forget, you also get all the plug-in objects with the Deluxe Edition:

*Definitely* worth it. It's one of those deals where you loko at it up front and think, Hmmm, but then you look back on it after 2-3 months and go, "I'm glad I bought the Deluxe Edition..." Know what I mean?

The bottom line really comes down to your plans. If you are a power builder like myself then Deluxe is the only way to fly. If you don't plan to use AutoPlay Media Studio very often maybe the Pro Edition will be sufficient for you. I would say the real value is in the content and the plug-ins, and also double the templates....

Anyhow either way, thanks for your support, looking forward to seeing you around the forum!

Comment

• rocro05
        Indigo Rose Customer
        • Mar 2005

Hello,

I'm happy that i gonna understand the reguler autoplay stuff, i didn't spend any time on plug inns -)

What's the big thing about these plugg inns?

Comment

• Corey
          Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
          • Aug 2002

Just depends what sort of stuff you build. Personally I use one or the other in almost every single project I build. For example things like the combobox or winbutton. Here's the place to check them out, we have a web site dedicated to the plug-ins:

Comment

Working...
          X