• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • randy vild
    Forum Member
    • Apr 2005

inserted a chapter from book

First of all I'm new user of this wonderful program and need help.

I'm trying to insert a chapter from a book. However, when I use insert/paragraph it allows me to insert a word.doc after I save as/plain text/ASCII...I then check insert line breaks.....Now here is my two questions:

1. When I do this the justification of the chapter is all messed up is there a way to fix this?

2. Is there another more effecient way to insert a word.doc or straight from a url?

Please help.

Thank you,
    Randy
  • longedge
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Aug 2003

Hello,

You don't say exactly what else you are doing in Word about justification but there is no way in which to FULLY justify a paragraph object. A couple of things will affect the way in which the text appears, the Paragraph Objects width and where you put your line breaks by using " \r\n " within the text. You can specify centred, left and right justification.

You can insert a Web Object and specify a URL be that on the internet or to an HTML document within the docs folder of your project. That sounds as if it is the way to achieve what you need.

Comment

• yosik
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • Jun 2002

Another way would be to use Flash Paper.
      This app comes with Macromedia Contribute and allows export of ANY file to a swf format (similar to pdf) with pages, scrollbar and magnification. Formatting is kept as it was in the original document.

Yossi

Comment

Working...
      X