• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MeX23
    Forum Member
    • Apr 2005

pause audio background

Hi, I have a button, when I click on it a video begin and the music background will paused! I want the music background will played when i close the video!
    how I can do it?

thanks, I'm sorry for my english...
  • rhosk
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Aug 2003

Take a look at your actions in the Video Object (assuming this is what you're using). On stop, pause, finish -> you could restart your background audio there.
    Regards,

-Ron

Music | Video | Pictures

Comment

• MeX23
      Forum Member
      • Apr 2005

I have this code:

File.Open("AutoPlay\\Videos\\2x02.avi", "AutoPlay\\Videos", SW_SHOWNORMAL);
      Audio.Pause(CHANNEL_BACKGROUND);

Comment

• rhosk
        Indigo Rose Customer
        • Aug 2003

Sheesh, you had to make it hard

The only thing I can think of is to get the title of the window and monitor it for close, then start your bg audio when the window exits.

Actually, thinking about it, there's really no way to achieve this as the avi opening like that can open with many different players. Why not use the Video Object? Your project and all, just curious. More control that way.
        Regards,

-Ron

Music | Video | Pictures

Comment

• TJ_Tigger
          Indigo Rose Customer
          • Sep 2002

I would suggest that you use the internal video object in AMS due to the fact that you will have more control over what happens with the video. You can look for the active windows and find the title of your video as it is being played and monitor the window to see when it is closed. The problem being you would have to check to see what the title windows look like for WMP - several different versions, Real Player, WMP Classic and what ever else someone might be using as a video player.

Tigg
          TJ-Tigger
          "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
          "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
          Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

Working...
          X