• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jack sparrow
    Forum Member
    • Dec 2004

Folder grouping

Does anyone know if it's possible to arrange pages into folders or groups? I can't find any such page management feature. It seems a useful function if you have loads of pages and would save a lot of scrolling across your pages... am i missing something or is there an alternative method to achieve this? Thanks for your help!
  • Corey
    Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
    • Aug 2002

Hi. Sorry, there's no page folders in AutoPlay Media Studio 5.0 but that is definitely on the suggestion list for version 6.0. What is your favorite way you like to see that implemented? Do you have some favorite software which you find handles this type of functionality in an optimal way? If so, let me know a few titles and I'll have a look. That way we can be sure we have a really solid overview of all the options and suggestions going forward. :yes

Comment

• jack sparrow
      Forum Member
      • Dec 2004

Hi,

Thanks for your quick response. I was thinking of something like the little folder icon at the bottom of the After Effects Project window or even the "new bin" in Premiere Pro. Would be uber-nice... :yes

Comment

• DomPredacom
        Forum Member
        • Mar 2004

:yes I agree, this would be really useful. It'd be good to have a simple expandable folder view like you describe, but if I was gonna choose, I'd like to see somekind of 'project layout' screen where you can view not only different pages in categories, but also to visualise links and trees, like Dreamweaver's Site View, or Sonic Reel DVD's Storyboard.

Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Working...
        X