• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • njlech
    Forum Member
    • May 2001

Screen size

Here is the project that I posted a while back on setting custom screen size at runtime. Although the concept is quite basic, it can be expanded in different ways to produce a desired affect.

But starters, I have 2 actions that set screen size variables to 800X590 or 1024X758 (I took 10 pixels off the regular screen height to allow the Windows task bar to show through...this can be adjusted if necessary). When clicked, the variables are written to an INI file, then read back on menu startup.

You could also add higher resolution setting options (for example, 1152X864 and 1280X1024) and put them in a list box control with the other options, allowing the user to make their own choice depending on what they know to be true about their resolution settings.

10071-ScreenSize.zip
  • Lorne
    Indigo Rose Staff Member
    • Feb 2001

Re: Screen size

Hmm...the attachment doesn't seem to be there...
    --[[ Indigo Rose Software Developer ]]

Comment

• njlech
      Forum Member
      • May 2001

Yeah, I just noticed that too just now when testing it. It gave me a funky UBB error right after I attached it.

Comment

• njlech
        Forum Member
        • May 2001

This is the error I am getting after I attach:

"Warning: Unable to open 'none' for reading. No such file or directory in /home/cadams/indigorose.com/htdocs/ubbthreads/addpost.php on line 901.

It seemed like I was doing everything correctly. MC, maybe you could check into this?

10074-ScreenSize.zip

Comment

• njlech
          Forum Member
          • May 2001

*EDIT* Made the link clickable for you...-MC

Comment

Working...
          X