• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • unknown user
    Forum Member
    • Apr 2024

Scrollable Interactive Media Content Demo

Read em' and weep:

This file demonstrates that you can easily set up any content to be scrollable in AMS 4.0, including flash, video, text, audio, and much more. And it can be dynamic or static, and can be loaded locally or remotely from any source including database or XML. And it can be fully interactive to boot...

One-two-cha-cha-cha...

• eric_darling
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Jun 2002

Re: Scrollable Interactive Media Content Demo

Wicked! (for the benefit of all our New England bretheren)
    Eric Darling
    eThree Media
    http://www.ethreemedia.com

Comment

• RobertB
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • Nov 2000

That is so DOPE!! The buttons were bad-2-da-bone and the scrollabe feature....

Could you or would give me any ideas on this project forthcoming?

I will be delivering 4 CD-ROM's with 25 20meg photographic files to the client. I was going to just insert an html browser within an area...then, have button to open the folder so they could access the number image.

I do not expect you to do my job for me....but, would you have any kewl ideas how to deliver thumbnails and images???

TIA!

PS...loved the whole Martha thing...

When is IR going to throw a 'USERS' party so we all have an excuse to visit this bastion of genius??? :^D

Comment

• zeroseven
        Forum Member
        • Aug 2002

cool. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Is that the kind of music you listen too? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

• unknown user
          Forum Member
          • Apr 2024

AK, sure I'll whip something up for you later...

07 - Yep, I listen to much Ralph Towner (Oregon) that song is called Pepi Linque. But I also listen to tons of Hip Hop, Heavy Metal, Bop Jazz, Skateboard Music, and anything else which crosses my path. I have been playing guitar and piano since about the age of 3 so I'm pretty open to any music which grooves...

Comment

• Derek
            Indigo Rose Customer
            • May 2001

and I have listened to some of that MC. Good stuff if i may say. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
            -
            = Derek
            ["All glory comes from daring to begin" - fortune cookie]

Comment

• unknown user
              Forum Member
              • Apr 2024

Ralph Towner is admittedly one of the few things the UK did right... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

• zeroseven
                Forum Member
                • Aug 2002

no offense.. horrible crap... hehehe [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

• Derek
                  Indigo Rose Customer
                  • May 2001

HEY! ...few things? ... theres more than that dude!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
                  -
                  = Derek

Comment

• eric_darling
                    Indigo Rose Customer
                    • Jun 2002

HEY! ...few things? ... theres more than that dude!!
                    Like room temperature beer... And exceptionally poor dental hygiene... And starches (read: potatoes) for every meal... And traffic circles that go the wrong way... And frumpy monarchs (ooh, I may have stepped on a toe or two there....) [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                    Eric Darling
                    eThree Media

Comment

• Derek
                      Indigo Rose Customer
                      • May 2001

Isnt it funny how Nations/Countries have totally incorrect ideas about other Nations/Countries?

I'm not gonna get into this slanging match ... my wife and I used to play around with this "Ours is better than yours" stuff and from what I saw when living there ... it's all about the same!

(and just for the record, it always amuses me how the US think they upset the UK by 'badmouthing' the Queen. The simple fact is: we agree! Probably 80% think she is a waste of our money and time and wouldnt give a hoot if she abdicated and 'buggered off' ) [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                      -
                      = Derek

Comment

• eric_darling
                        Indigo Rose Customer
                        • Jun 2002

Just stating a bunch of UK stereotypes - in the name of poking fun. I've been to the UK, and it's not all bad. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Except for the room temperature beer bit - that's just unacceptable. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                        Eric Darling
                        eThree Media

Comment

• unknown user
                          Forum Member
                          • Apr 2024

Yes, a whirlwind of innovation those British dentists... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] j/k

OK AK Hacker, download the file from the link below, it's an AMS 4.0 template which never made it into the shipped version, it'll be available for all users as soon as we get the new downloads for AMS set up... That should solve your project, just create 2 pages from it (12 per so 2 X 12 = 24).

Also you can try FILE > NEW FROM TEMPLATE in Flash MX and select the PhotoSlideShow template, then export that into AMS 4.0. Some people might say, well if I can do it in flash why do I need AMS? Butanyone who has worked in both apps knows why, you have real power in AMS, so intergrating any of your flash back into AMS is definitely the way to go...

That being said, the attached template set here I made rocks on that flash one... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Just FYI guys, all the photos used in that are taken by me and are now the property of Indigo Rose and should not be re-used except purely for the purposes of demonstrating how our software works. In other words it's O.K. to build that and send it to a client to say, "See, this is what we can do for you using AutoPlay Media Studio" but it is not O.K. to remove the AMS logo and still use those photos. Bottom line, I know we can trust you guys, just letting you know what's up...

Comment

• Derek
                            Indigo Rose Customer
                            • May 2001

Except for the room temperature beer bit
                            Yes, I see what you're doing. I dont know where yu 'visited' then (probably New England), but I've never had room temperature beer, nobody likes warm beer!
                            -
                            = Derek

Comment

• eric_darling
                              Indigo Rose Customer
                              • Jun 2002

Milton Keynes/London, Winter 1996. Some kind of rooster named ale. The trains were always on time.
                              Eric Darling
                              eThree Media

Comment

Working...
                              X