• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AXXESS
    Forum Member
    • Nov 2001

AMS 4 this week... help!

I understand AMS4 will be out this week? Can you advise when?

I have a project completed in AMS3 that is due this week that I want to bring into AMS4 and use the anti-alias capabilities. Jagged text is not cool!

Please advise, my client will thank you too!

Thanks, Scott
  • Derek
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • May 2001

Re: AMS 4 this week... help!

Hi Scott,

IR may correct me on this, but AMS4 is not likely to be out this week. Shouldn't be too far off tho.
    If your project must be out this week, you're probably better off releasing the project as is. If you can wait a couple of weeks longer, you may catch AMS4
    Hope this helps.
    -
    = Derek
    ["All glory comes from daring to begin" - fortune cookie]

Comment

• AXXESS
      Forum Member
      • Nov 2001

Oh.... my inquiry was based on this recent post and comments from Brett.

I really dont want to submit the project with jagged text. I have looked into other options of getting this done via Photoshop, but with white text with transparent background and the limited file formats AMS3 imports it is next to impossible to get a good result.

Thanks!

Comment

• RobertB
        Indigo Rose Customer
        • Nov 2000

Previously in AMS3 I always made my text files in Photoshop. Whether it is a #fffffff color background or another graphic, I mimic the background in photoshop, 'slice' the area I want to lay text down, and then maybe make two versions to provide 'rollover' visuals.

Comment

• Ted
          Indigo Rose Staff Member
          • Jan 2000

We're working as quickly as possible to get AutoPlay Media Studio 4.0 out the door. At this point, the likely release date is Monday Aug 12, 2002.

Comment

• RobertB
            Indigo Rose Customer
            • Nov 2000

48 hours and counting

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.indigorose.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1028998093AKHacker">

Ants in my Pantz Poll-What is your current committment to the new release?
            <INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE="1">No food, drink or sex until AMS 4.0 is released!
            <INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE="2">No breathing, sleeping or whizzing
            <INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE="3">I am going to party non-stop until Monday when AMS is released!
            <INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

Comment

• wwwScottRohcom
              Indigo Rose Customer
              • Aug 2002

Re: 48 hours and counting

Iceman,

I'll race you to see who gets the 4.0 download first...or were you a BETA tester?

Think it will be up at 12:01 am???
              Scott

Comment

• wwwScottRohcom
                Indigo Rose Customer
                • Aug 2002

I give up...So much for waiting up 48 hours. I need some sleep so I can stay up tomorrow night and learn how to use 4.0! lol

Scott

Comment

• RobertB
                  Indigo Rose Customer
                  • Nov 2000

Me too....I better finally take a leak and get laid also....LMAO

Comment

Working...
                  X