X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gvanassche

Show HTML object without scrollbars

Hi all,

I'd like to put an HTML object without scrollbars.
    Does anyone knows how I can force AMS4 to suppress them?
    Or should this be done by (java)script code in the HTML pages itself?

thanks

gert
  • Corey
    Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
    • Aug 2002

Hi, just add this to the body tag of your HTML:

scroll="no"

For example:

<body scroll="no">

Hope that helps.

Comment

• gvanassche

perfect! this helped.

Is there also a way to avoid the border arround the HTML element?

Comment

• JimS
        Indigo Rose Customer
        • May 2003

Welcome to the forums gvanassche. We have an awesome member named Worm, that has created a fantastic dll that will, among several other things, get rid of that browser border. It’s called SetMask DLL. Besides masking the browser border, it allows you to create projects with multiple masks, and more. I can highly recommend this add-on, and guarantee that you won’t find a better guy than Worm. Check it out.

While your there, check out his other page transition add-ons, he even has one for free. If you have questions about any of his add-ons, you can check out his forum

Or even post questions on this forum, because he is a very regular contributor here.

Comment

• JimS
          Indigo Rose Customer
          • May 2003

Oops, my bad. I just noticed that this post is in the AMS4 forums instead of the AMS5 forums. I’m not too sure that Worm’s SetMask dll will work with version 4, since it uses some LUA scripting. You might ask him to make sure on this.

Maybe this will be the motivation you need to convince you to update to AMS version 5. AMS4 is a great program, but version 5, is far more powerful. I have never heard anyone who wasn’t happy they made the upgrade.

Short of using Worm’s SetMask dll, and version 5 of AMS, I don’t think that you will be able to mask the border of the web object. Many of us have tried to overcome this, without much success. It has to do with the way that Windows draws the web object. Worm’s dll is the first solution that really works for this.

Comment

• Worm
            Indigo Rose Customer
            • Jul 2002

The lua scripting only makes the call to the DLL a bit more easy. You could use the DLL in AMS4, but you'd have to make he call manually. If there is interest, I'll throw together a sample.

Comment

Working...
            X