• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pestana
    Forum Member
    • Feb 2005

Background color

hi, Sorry it'S me again :( hope the last time :/
    i have a small problem with my background color (see attachment)

I have a page (a video) and i want it fullscreen and backgroundcolor black .. ok that works, but now on the second page (flash file) i want to have it also fullscreen and flash backgroundcolor (=grey) ... but it'S not working

i set the in the page properties for each page the right color, but i doens't work :( why ? (in the apms 4.0 it was sooo easy :/ )

thaaanks a lot ....
    pestana

ps.: where i can set that the page is fullscreen, i mean it IS now fullscreen, but where can i set this ?
    Attached Files
  • rhosk
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Aug 2003

First of all, you really don't need to preface your posts with [urgent]. It's not going to get an answer any sooner or later

I "think" what you want is in the Flash property itself. There's an option to change (override) the background color of the Flash Object.

Otherwise, provide a bit more detail.

HTH
    Regards,

-Ron

Music | Video | Pictures

Comment

• pestana
      Forum Member
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by rhosk
      First of all, you really don't need to preface your posts with [urgent]. It's not going to get an answer any sooner or later
      HTH
      hmm ok thanks ...

no the flash object has the right bgColor but the "page around" the object has the wrong color :( :/

look at my pic i posted ... the contet 01 & 02 have the right color ... but the "frame" around content 02 is now black, but should be grey ..

Comment

• rhosk
        Indigo Rose Customer
        • Aug 2003

Sorry, I don't quite understand then exactly what you're trying to do. Maybe post a small sample of your project (with text explaining what you want to achieve) or provide more details?
        It's early for me so my brain is not comprehending at 100% right now
        Regards,

-Ron

Music | Video | Pictures

Comment

• pestana
          Forum Member
          • Feb 2005

ok look, there 2 screenshots they show my screen during the presentation (fullscreen = 1280x1024)

so now you can see on "PAGE 01 - (1024x786)" that there is a video (there is "small" black border -> marked red) and this "border" is black .... thats ok ...

BUT

now. on "PAGE 02 - (1024x786)" there is a flash file (1024x786) and there is also a "border" (also marked red) and THIS border IS BLACK ! But i want it grey

hope you understand it :(
          thanks pestana

ps: sorry if you dont understand my english :/ i am german :/
          Attached Files

Comment

• yosik
            Indigo Rose Customer
            • Jun 2002

If you are using the kiosk mode (full screen, no border etc..) you can only have one background color.
            Yossi

Comment

• pestana
              Forum Member
              • Feb 2005

hmm in apms 4.0 i could use more bgcolors :(

and how can i solve my problem ?? .. when i use an other mode its not fullscreen ... :(

Comment

• rhosk
                Indigo Rose Customer
                • Aug 2003

Here's a 'template' of sorts that may help you -

Regards,

-Ron

Music | Video | Pictures

Comment

• yosik
                  Indigo Rose Customer
                  • Jun 2002

Pestana,
                  2 workarounds:
                  1. use a large page in kiosk mode, so that the page dim is greater than your screen. Thus you can use any color you want on the page.
                  2. If it is possible, you can have 2 AMS apps, one for the video and one for the flash and thus you can set the color for each one. You would need to launch the second app from the first though.

Good luck
                  Yossi

Comment

• Worm
                    Indigo Rose Customer
                    • Jul 2002

Here's another idea. Use a Shape Object with the background colors you want. On the Page preload, move the object to the upper left corner of the screen, then set it's size to the dimensions of the screen.

Here's an example of what I'm talking about, there is a little flicker, but not too bad. If you play around with Application.SetRedraw you might be able to get rid of that all together.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• pestana
                      Forum Member
                      • Feb 2005

jeah i though in that way too put i used a biiig shape instead of changing the page size .... now it works fine

thaaaanks for all the replies
                      pestana

//// edit : jeah that's great !! thanks
                      Last edited by pestana; 02-08-2005, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X