• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sitaldip
    Forum Member
    • Oct 2004

Flash Intro FILE - SWF - looping problem

Hi everyone.. I Have made a AMS menu. I have included an Intro which is intro.swf. When I start ( double click exe) the menu.. The intro flash (swf) opens up fine. The problem is, the intro flash loops again and again. and the menu does not pops up automatically. I have also added an action sctript to stop the flash intro, it only stops without loops but it does not exit and opens up the AMS menu..... Please help
  • Corey
    Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
    • Aug 2002

You have the flash on a page and you want it to jump to a different page when the flash completes?

Comment

• sitaldip
      Forum Member
      • Oct 2004

Flash Intro FILE - SWF - looping problem

i have put the flash (SWF) in the statup movie section... after the flash finish, it suppose to go to the main menu but once the flash finish, it does not go to the main menu... is the problem in the AMS setting or the problem is in the flash intro file... do let me know if i need to add any codes in my flash file...

Comment

• Corey
        Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
        • Aug 2002

Hi. Have you tried looking in the help file under "startup movie"? That's the best way to look up answers to basic feature questions. In this case you can find that entry online here:

As you can see on that page you must include an fscommand in your flash movie, on the last frame, in order for it to exit. That fscommand must be "quit". So to get your project working properly this is what you'd need to do:

1. Open your flash file in Macromedia Flash.
        2. Click on the last frame to select it. (Or whichever frame you wish to end the flash movie)
        3. In the "action" panel type the following actionscript:
        Code:
        fscommand("quit");
        4. Re-publish your movie and replace your old .swf with this new one.

That should get it working good. Hope that helps. :yes

Comment

Working...
        X