• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JimS
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • May 2003

New Toolbar Buttons from Acme-Tek

I am very pleased to announce a brand new Toolbar Buttons Galore collection. This new Toolbar collection is even bigger than the first one. It contains nearly 1100 buttons, each in a new, larger, 40X40 pixel size. That makes this collection bigger in every way, except for the price.

Since each of these 4-state, AMS ready, toolbar buttons, carry the same color scheme as the first set, you can readily mix and match buttons to achieve the exact GUI you desire.

Buy this set for the low price of $39.95, or take advantage of the special bundle pricing and receive both sets for only $69.95

Learn more about both Toolbar Button Galore collections

Don’t miss Acme-Tek’s Valentines Day Special! Order any Acme-Tek add-on before the end of February 2005, and receive the Window Construction Kit, Absolutely Free!
    That's a $9.99 value, yours free with every order!

Visit Acme-Tek today

.]
  • Corey
    Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
    • Aug 2002

Cool beans JimS!

Comment

• tsbpd
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • Nov 2001

Cool !

I can't wait to try these out! :yes

Comment

• Intrigued
        Indigo Rose Customer
        • Dec 2003

Roger that!

Placed my order earlier today.

Quick turnaround time JimS!

Very nice!
        Intrigued

Comment

• JimS
          Indigo Rose Customer
          • May 2003

Thanks everybody for the nice words. I stayed up way too late last night getting the final touches on this finished, so a few of you caught me sleeping for a couple hours when your orders came in. Sorry if you got stuck with a few hour delay. Everyone that has ordered so far, should have received notice by now. I do hope that everyone enjoys these.

By the way, Intrigue was my inspiration for the Window Construction Kit. It started off as just the minimize, maximize/restore, and exit buttons, as he had requested, but once I got going on them, I kept thinking of more things it should include. I think I am most pleased with the tab button. Well, there you have it. I hope that at least a few of the parts will come in handy for each of you.

Comment

• Ted Sullivan
            Indigo Rose Staff Member
            • Oct 2003

Hey Jim,

Looks like a great set that a whole bunch of people are going to find really useful. Good luck!
            New Release: Setup Factory 9.6 adds Windows 11 compatibility and support for hardware token OV/EV Code Signing certificates.

Comment

• Intrigued
              Indigo Rose Customer
              • Dec 2003

Another hit JimS!

Thanks for taking into consideration the suggestions!

:yes's up time!

Intrigued

Comment

• John-oh
                Indigo Rose Customer
                • Jun 2000

Very handy !

Comment

• Worm
                  Indigo Rose Customer
                  • Jul 2002

Jim,

Wanted to thank you for building yet another great collection. I can't tell you how much a relief it is to the artisticly/graphicly challenged person I am to have someone with your talents offer elements like this.

Kudos! :yes

Comment

• JimS
                    Indigo Rose Customer
                    • May 2003

Thanks very much to each of you, for the nice reviews. I do very much appreciate that each of you have been so generous as to have taken time out of your busy schedules to stop by here and post your kind words. I could never buy enough advertising to equal what I receive from your warm testimonials.

Beyond the commercial considerations, it is also quite gratifying on a personal level, to know that I have created something that you have been able to find useful. Reading your kind words puts a spring in my step, and a snappy tune in my soul.

Thanks everyone.

Comment

• Intrigued
                      Indigo Rose Customer
                      • Dec 2003

JimS, sometimes sales of a product do not happen all in a rush up front... it takes time for the word to get out.

I know you are on the road to success! And, with these add-ons now I can be too!

*grabs JimS shoulder, puts hand in his and nods concurringly*
                      Intrigued

Comment

Working...
                      X