• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pata
    Forum Member
    • Feb 2004

Old Thread new question.....

Example: Creating Projects with Animated Backgrounds using Flash
    "This is a popular request so I thought I'd post an example. Attached are two seperate files, the Macromedia Flash project source file and the AutoPlay Media Studio project source file. You can download them and follow along or edit them for your own usage if you like. Here's a basic overview of how I built the project:

Step 1. Building The Flash Project File:

a) Locate a good royalty-free video clip.
    b) Create a new project file in Macromedia Flash the same size and frame rate as the video clip, i.e. 320 X 240 at 15fps.
    c) Import the video clip into your Flash project. Flash will prompt you to ask if it should automatically extend the frame length to match your video, select 'yes'.
    d) Create a new layer, and place two buttons on it. Create a new layer and add text labels for the buttons to it.
    e) Add fscommands to each button one at a time. This is done by selecting a button and then typing into the actions editor something like:

Code:
    on (release) {
    fscommand("web");
    }
    * in our case we used "web" and "exit" for our two fscommands.

f) Publish your Flash file as a .swf file.

Step 2. Building the AutoPlay Media Studio Project File.

a) Create a new project file, in our case we made it the same size as our flash file and used the "bordered" window option.
    b) Drag and drop your .swf file into your AutoPlay Media Studio project's "Flash" folder.
    c) Drag your .swf from this folder into your AutoPlay Media Studio project, it will automatically become a Flash object. Align this to your stage and, if you like, lock it's position/size.
    d) Double click the Flash object and then under the "Actions" tab in the "On FSCommand" area add your button actions. This is done by using an if statement to check the fscommand and then trigger the appropriate function. For our project that looks like this:

Code:
    if e_FSCommand == "web" then
    File.OpenURL("http://www.indigorose.com", SW_SHOWNORMAL);
    end

if e_FSCommand == "exit" then
    Application.Exit();
    end
    Anyhow that's it, enjoy! If you have any questions just start a thread in the general discussion forum and I'll be happy to assist...

Corey

(this thread included two files)

My question is:
    I want to build an AMS5 project with an animated background (an swf file created with swishmax). Then i will insert buttons in AMS5 to jump to other pages that will have the same animated background.

I´m really really new to AMS5, have almost no experience with script and besides my native language it´s not english.

Please be patient with me....
Working...
X