• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Toosheds
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Mar 2004

if (e_Channel == ...) On Show

Please HELP! I need one last little tweak for a major project. I've spent many hours working out solutions - with plenty of help from this forum! - for my first foray into the world of AMS Audio, and now there is only one thing not working, but I am stuck.

I am trying to set button states On Show according to which audio channel is playing. I am using the NARRATION channel to play different audio from the BACKGROUND channel. If the N-channel song ends while Page1 (where all the buttons are) is on the screen, this On Audio function works perfectly:

if ((e_Channel == CHANNEL_NARRATION) and (e_State == "Finish")) then
    Audio.FadeIn(CHANNEL_BACKGROUND, 3, 3000, 255);
    Button.SetEnabled("button1", true);
    end

However, if the N-channel song ends while another page is on the screen, the B-channel song starts (resumes) OK, because the above script is also on that page, but I need to figure out how to enable the buttons on Page1 again.

A different solution to the whole problem would be if there were a way to replace the background audio via a button and have the original background audio automatically reload after the replacement song is finished.

Thanks in advance!

p.s. Thanks once again to Tigger for the Audio.FadeIn and Audio.FadeOut functions!
Working...
X