Taste of my new intro animation, or enter to a project...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AGRO
    Forum Member
    • Oct 2000

Taste of my new intro animation, or enter to a project...

Just working on it and needed a break so I thought I would post for all to see.

A intro animation or a enter for a project. The handle spinns, the rods move in and out, the combination dials turn, and the door swings open. Still in the first stage, just thought i would post it. Using Swift3d v3.0 . This is a .gif of a .swf

How does it loook? Let me have it!!
  • Derek
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • May 2001

Re: Taste of my new intro animation, or enter to a project...

Eric - that looks pretty darn smart. Certainly original. I'd love to see it actually working, when it's done. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    -
    = Derek
    ["All glory comes from daring to begin" - fortune cookie]

Comment

• Lorne
      Indigo Rose Staff Member
      • Feb 2001

Me too. Are you using an actual vault door as a "model," or did you just build it from your own imagination? It's very convincing. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
      --[[ Indigo Rose Software Developer ]]

Comment

• AGRO
        Forum Member
        • Oct 2000

I have to admit I used a pic I found on a site. So far I have the dials up close spinning to a ip address, then tween to view the entire door, then you see the bar with the 4 handles turn while the two bars in the middle shorten, then the handle turns 90 degrees then the door opens. It is about 1.3meg right now. I am trying to optimize it then I will Optimaze it to see how small i can get it.

Comment

• Corey
          Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
          • Aug 2002

Looks very good AGRO. You should get a 3d model for this or replicate it. There might be something decent in 3D cafe's free models section.

Then you can go beyond what this other person did. Also that will make it much easier to create the internal animations you are looking for such as spinning dials, moving rods, etc. Simply export a model for each moving piece and then assemble them in Swift OR render the animation right in your 3D program and insert it into your .swf as video.

Corey Milner
          Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

• zeroseven
            Forum Member
            • Aug 2002

that totally reprezentz... $$ bling bling, yo $$! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] :tongue

Comment

Working...
            X